Anyone made any cool Drawings?

Made another clip. at this point i could make an entire fake trailer for this drawn out game. I didnt redraw the gun in hand but i remodeled another map. this time you can actually see a enemy player. I also added a small health bar so you can see how close you are to dropping dead. I think it looks nice, what do you think?

8 Likes

Made the Classic M1911. Your handy dandy secondary for close quarter combat. Expect to see a animation from me next.

6 Likes

You could make a simulated 3d game with that…

2 Likes

I agree with Jovanny.

If you add your art with pumpkinhead’s 3d engine,
you’ll probably be capable of creating an amazing 3d game :D

Tell me more about this ‘Pumpkinhead’s 3D Engine’ you speak of. You have peaked my interest.

To begin with, the pumpkinhead 3d engine was created by @pumpkinhead. the latest file is here:

How the engine looks like

tbh, @pumpkinhead and javidx9 knows how this engine works more than me.
The 3d objects seem to be created through code or imported from the library, I’m not really sure, but you can probably add your 3d drawings in the project and play around with the engine to create something cool

2 Likes

Well as I’ve stated before, nothing in my screenshots that I’ve posted here are actually what it seems to be. All I did was draw it in such a way that it gives the illusion of a 3D effect. My little clips are actually just 2D frames I composed myself by using legacy editor’s box and curve tool. All the 3D effects are only because I added border-less black rectangles that have 0.05 Opacity, added to overlap existing components to add a form of shading. In reality, I have very minuscule experience with coding and 3D imagery, but what I do have experience in is animating and drawing backgrounds and guns, and that’s what I did. That’s why before I said “I could make a entire fake game trailer for this drawn out game”. But Im still more than willing to learn just exactly how to use pumpkinheads 3D engine. Turning this little gig of a shooter game is definitely something I would consider making real. Keep in mind though if I do it in wick it can’t be Multiplayer. Now say I were to make it a functioning game, got any suggestions to what it would be called? I have a couple ideas for what it could be called. Maybe Rapid Response or Counter Insurgency would stick, or maybe Citadel. Rampart Contact even, or Arms Munitions. Got any better ideas becuase thats all I got.

4 Likes

image Sneak Peek at the little animation I have been working on. Im really liking how this one is gonna turn out. so far i have about 60 frames but I have all of the weekend to add more so expect a finalized animation in a couple of days.

2 Likes

Looks nice, can’t wait to see the results :D

2 Likes

“A couple of days” Kind of turned into ‘A couple of weeks’ because I’ve been backed up with school and oddly enough a joke commission that I kinda got carried away with. Long story short I told a friend I’ll draw what ever they suggest (as long as its not weird) and she said to draw a black cat/fox hybrid. Now Im not a furry, buuuuut I wasn’t gonna turn down the challenge. I showed her my ending result and she commended me for it. Now I can safely assure you that a animation most likely will be the next post from me. It’ll be ready sometime soon.

8 Likes

I would have added shading but that’s very very time consuming and that is one thing I don’t have too much of.

1 Like

No one has posted any of their drawings here in a while. Surely I cant be the only one submitting content here. C’mon, show me what stuff y’all have worked on during 2020.

well i don’t use wick for drawing still images, i use paint .NET

lol and here’s me, the last legacy editor user on the forums.

realization occurs OH WAIT

according to my computer, I made this Snoopy drawing in august of 2020. this is a screenshot of the original because i signed my name (in terrible cursive) on it, and that’s private info. so yeah i cropped it and took out any little bits to hide all the evidence :P.

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 4.50.31 PM

I used this picture online to guide me.

4 Likes

Nice. how long did that take you to make? 9 minutes maybe?

9 is an oddly specific number, but yeah, maybe like 10-15 minutes. I’m a slow artist and I’m not very good, but I did use a pen tablet for it, so that helped a lot.

Have I posted this to wick yet? Im looking at this drawing of mine and i don’t think I’ve shared it here yet. Well, its Sniper from TF2 if any of you know who that is. Just a memorable clip from a specific scene In one of TF2’s amazing trailors.

3 Likes

One of the best games on roblox

Lmao that’s TC2. And debatably yeah it is, but so is Phantom Forces. TF2 is on Steam for free, but you can buy it in the orange box, a xbox 360 game case with TF2, Portal, and Half life in it. too bad they dont make those anymore because i cant play TF2 on a chromebook nor does gamestop sell The Orange Box anymore.