Are Multiplayer Games Possible On The Wick Editor + Ideas to make it possible

How Would They Be Possible (in my head)

I have always wanted to make a multiplayer game using the wick editor.
I do not know exactly how to as the wick editor is client side and therefore
has no server but I have an idea for it. Lets say we want a multiplayer game with 2 players. The wick editor sends a fetch request with some data to a website via query api (ex: https://my-amazing-server.domain?myX=100&myY=100 not a real link). Then the website updates a public json file. The wick editor to display players would constantly be sending a fetch request to the json file on the website. Once the json file is received, the wick editor would then decode it and display the players where they need to be.
This would probably not be ideal for a multiplayer game with lots of players that are
constantly moving around as the server may not be able to handle all the data and the delay would also be an issue. This would most likely be more ideal for a simple 2-4 player Uno game or something.
Another idea would be to use the same basic query api from above and instead of having a server, you could use something like peer.js (using webrtc) and you could read from the PeerServer Cloud directly from the wick editor if possible. I am not sure if using peer.js would work or not.

The BIG Question

Is it possible?
I am trying to make a wick editor project that can use a query api with little to no success (probably due to my lack of skill with apis).
Thanks in advance!
-Catking

If you haven’t seen it yet pumpkinhead did something with multiplayer and it could help you on making your own.

If you used the query system, I don’t know how you’d be able to send data from the server to the client. Like when a client moves or something, the server has to tell each other client that this specific client moved. It’d be much better to use peer.js or web sockets, which is what I used in my multiplayer test. Also about my multiplayer test, looking back on it I don’t know why I was afraid of it being “hacked” if I shared the code. Like who cares it’s just a multiplayer test lol.