Attach your art files and i will Improvise them

Just Attach a wick.file below and when im bored i’ll open it and improve it in my style. This is limited to one frame drawings, background art, weapon models, shading, and occasionally animations. all of the above i can improve. Things i cannot improve is Facial features, Coding, hair, sound clips.
Go ahead and send me what you have. I’ll see what i can do.

I made this yesterday in wick:
PERFECT CREATION2.wick (17.3 KB)

can you improve mine

i need a good background for my animation

just plz try to improve the backgrounds it will only work in the original wick editor

Stick figures going to the moon (278.3 KB)

1 Like

Ill see what i can do3-30-2021_11-41-23.wick (313.8 KB) Here you go. I hope you like the background, it definately looks alot better than the last one you made. Enjoy

so what about it specifically would you like for me to improve?

You know what, you can improve the shading. Looks bland and a bit ugly.

just select the shaded parts and do whatever you want to them. Preferably the eyes and the white highlight

im only gonna improve one specific thing about the project. im not gonna do all the work. im sure you can do that part yourself. besides i personally think stickmen look better without eyes.

Why do you keep deleting your posts? Its bewildering why you keep your presence so scarce.

1 Like

well can you improve this
My Project4-26-2021_13-06-59.wick (19.3 KB)

I was already doing that actually lol. Im gonna entirely rebuild it to be sharper and more define.

you were doing that from the begining so you saw my message from the anyone made any cool drawings yet and YOU WERE PLLAANING FOOR TTHHHAAAT

Gamer rage4-26-2021_10-52-16.wick (125.7 KB) Here. finished it in about 20 minutes. i had to do some schoolwork before i could fully finish it so it was a bit delayed but here it is.

And yes. I was lol.

it was not supposed to be wrecked

oh well. fix it yourself. delete the error screen and patch the missing part. it wont be too difficult

well can you improve this piece of junk

try remaking it in the legacy editor than send me the wick file and i will open it in the legacy

My Project4-28-2021_17-53-26.wick (47.8 KB)

1 Like

i dont know what that is supposed to be and second i dont do facial features

well its an ugly scientist i just suck at drawing