Audio becomes delayed the longer I get into a project

So i was working on a video and realized that from the cursor (or whatever the line thing is called im sorry im dumb), the audio isn’t delayed, but when I start from the beginning, over time the audio gets delayed and the frames aren’t synced with the audio. It isn’t the worst thing because i can just not start from the beginning, but it might get on peoples nerves when they are trying to make a big project. Just saying what I do for music (which is the problem) is I make a frame as long as the audio file and set the frame’s audio to the audio file of the song.

But the thing is, the audio isn’t delayed when the video is exported.

5 Likes

i would have to agree. i’m making remaking a theodd1sout video that’s 1:30, and the audio is slightly off sometimes. the more i progress into working on this project, the more the audio will likely lag behind.

the way i test for sync is that i play the project a few frames before the part i need to make sure is synced and play it more than 1 time there to, i guess, initiate the audio. the first time may or may not be timed well, but after that, it should be correctly timed.

once i export my project, it will (or should) sync the way i want it to.

6 Likes

i agree to

yep, it’s ruined a school project for me

Untill this bug fixed, you could edit the video in a Editing program this would work if you are willing to export the animation In a Video. But if you want to make it into and html file, edit the video again and take the full sound from the program into wick.
I hope this can help you out

Regards BrickStatX

same…
well …i put the audio and marking the lip sync with an empty frame first

then I started to animate even the audio was off when i played…and i dont mind it cuz i already marking it in the first place…

2 Likes

Hello Welcome to the forums! you could Try it This way

i don’t think it’s a bug, it’s just lag. the only reason the sound would be delayed is if there was lag. at the current state of the editor, it will never be lag-free (that’s just technology, and there isn’t really an “adjustor” for the lag), so you just have to stop and start the project every so often.

3 Likes