YOU GOT WHITE MOUTHS I NEED THESE (this sentence looks cool, wanna marry it?)
my dream into a reality
sure why not
We’re you got the bfdi leafy asset from? or you made it
Well, you can get some of the BFDI Assets on Google, but i wouldn’t recommend that: they’re PNGs and they’re pixelated and really bad quality… SO I’d recommend you use my ASSET PACK, it contains the season one Character’s assets, feel free to use them :) BFDI Asset pack
Thanks bro glad il not recreate all the limbs thanks 
“Oh no, it’s so sad to see ice cube gone!”
– Leafy in a websforevz tutorial (I think)
Heh, this peak reminds me of an old asset PACK I made It wasn’t that bad but it was a bfdia pack
For some reason the limbs remind me of some bfdi limbs that I took from a scratch project a while ago, the eyes are even misaligned on some of them like mine was. (Wait I realized I already typed this)
This is a quote from season 1
Yes it indeed is!
I’m making a bfdi custom asset pack too it’s the same as yours the differents is that I added assets and added backgrounds stuff so I hope you use it’s a and yea
can you make a run cycle for this bfdi limbs assets pack
sorry, I dont have a run cycle. but instead i have the front run cycles, i dont think they can work very properly though
when you think of it the run cycle could be the walk animation (im basing this off of how some shows do) and speed the walk animation while animating arms as if the characters are running or if they are running in fear (example: running away from evil leafy) they could have the speed up walk animation with their arms waving rapidly in the air. :D
btw how do you animate the mouths i tried animating but its probably because i’m not too experienced can you tell me how you did for the arms, legs, mouths, and eyes to change?
Step 1. Click the asset you want to change. 
Step 2. Choose a frame 
Done, now you have a changed asset!
You can use my run cycle I made! It’s really good
It wont let me import it into my wick editor anyone have a pack so I dont get a error
Can you give more specific information on the issue you’re having?