BrickPlayer MP4

video - TEST6-20-2022_12-47-26.wick (243.6 KB) I added the Menü at the start :)

I did manage to make my Version of a logo for BrickPlayerDX with a little start up animation:

1 Like

yea! would be cool for the DX version! it just needs a little tweaking here and there

It runs perfectly in 60fps but the gif export struggles with this high FPS rate.

1 Like

And of course good luke! I’m sure you will do it

1 Like

ok for the Youtube idea, i would be happy if we find an name for the team. we can all make suggestions now so @Jordy @Hamzah_Al_Ani you two are asked most since you two are the main devs on the project @Towim you can make suggestions too even though your are not in the youtube team ( you said you would not to join but it is open ;D )

1 Like

also @Hamzah_Al_Ani and @Jordy i would start making a test server with peertube to test the youtube side of things. i mean by that how many users we possibly could get the management and safety for us and other stuff so we can figure out how we would run a service like this before we go full house and create everything without even knowing what we need and how to organize and run our site

OK Big anouncemnt i would start the server now. for now use the domain breckvid.com but we can change that for our finale version

So pleas make some name Suggestions

The website will go online in the next few hours

1 Like

ok i cant get it to run for today but tomorrow is the day I will give you all a progress update soon

right now i install ubuntu for PeerTube to run

OK sadly i’m very stupid :( i try tomorrow again but i cant promise maybe i can find help

Don’t worry about it, it’s not an easy thing to do and could take time

I completed my last exam, thankfully, so I have some time to get back to this (along with the other collabs I’m involved in).

What I've been testing

I know of a way to send emails via gmail using code, this could be used for the account verification process, as well as having videos sent our way for approval and to be uploaded into BRECKvid.

So that’s part of the solution… I think.
We’ll still need to find a way to update information.

It’s a dangerous process, however, since the wick file code could be accessable to anyone with the html version, and could be re-adjusted a bit to have them sent emails using the “testing gmail account” I created last week (a google account I created for this purpose). So I’ll need to try adding some layers of protection to the html version of the file, however I don’t think I’d be able to share he wick file on the forums, which is why I didn’t mention this method until now.

That’s why I wanted to get this step done first

I’ll try to get this done sometime tomorrow or afterwards.

I’ll start researching the “login” part sometime later, there must be an easy way to have this while protecting private information, I know a lot of sites have a “login with google” option so I’ll look towards that direction.

1 Like

Sounds good! I have a server we can put anything on it right now there is Ubuntu running but j can change that i can also put by files on it. Also Congrats for your exams I’m sure you did Great

HI! I just wanted to assure you that I will work on this project! it was always a dream of mine to have my own youtube and this is my ticket in! and yours too so i am looking forward to work with you all!

2 Likes

This is off topic
i was downloading an wick file and renamed it to zip to see inside but the item i uploaded was an mp4 renamed as an mp3 but the editor recongnizes it as an MPEG file

1 Like

Ok, we are near the release of BrickPlayer MP4. But we have a tiny problem. I am not happy with that name. So If you have a idea for a better name then please tell me!! We will vote for the best Suggestions.

BrickShare

1 Like

I have some unshared progress on brickplayer mp4 (or whatever it is that were gonna call it)

I’ll try to list the main changes below:

• You could play an actual mp4 file from your device.
    (Could also convert blob to base64, and open video in new window)
  • I changed the ui a bit (to make room for other things)
  • The first part of the project is a bit messy… does it save the last video you guys uploaded?
    I can’t tell from my thing from testing it too much. It’s not perfect.
(btw, I won’t be able to update this in some time)

video - TEST.wick (29.9 KB)

2 Likes

this is good I clicked on the upload button and email verification works

2 Likes

Thanks this is really good!! And take your time with updates

1 Like