BrickPlayer MP4

Ok, we are near the release of BrickPlayer MP4. But we have a tiny problem. I am not happy with that name. So If you have a idea for a better name then please tell me!! We will vote for the best Suggestions.

BrickShare

1 Like

I have some unshared progress on brickplayer mp4 (or whatever it is that were gonna call it)

I’ll try to list the main changes below:

• You could play an actual mp4 file from your device.
    (Could also convert blob to base64, and open video in new window)
  • I changed the ui a bit (to make room for other things)
  • The first part of the project is a bit messy… does it save the last video you guys uploaded?
    I can’t tell from my thing from testing it too much. It’s not perfect.
(btw, I won’t be able to update this in some time)

video - TEST.wick (29.9 KB)

2 Likes

this is good I clicked on the upload button and email verification works

2 Likes

Thanks this is really good!! And take your time with updates

1 Like

Also I am planning the test run for our YouTube right now it’s called breckvid but I can always register a new domain. I finally know what my errors were. I have two options for our YouTube. One is pretty much fixed we will only use it for now so we can test all of the admin stuff. Second a really easy to edit solution were we can add our own Player ( made with wick ) our strict upload “filter/ control” and all or the other stuff. We could do that with the first one too Over plugins, it’s also open source and nonprofit but I would prefer the second one were we have full control! I may hire a programmer while @Hamzah_Al_Ani is doing not available, because it’s really complicated to connect those too services. I think in about a year maybe even less we will have our full blown YouTube I hope you are all excited :laughing:

1 Like

I like that but if you want you can go “crazy” and suggested what ever you want there doesn’t have to be the Brick thing :slightly_smiling_face: but it is already better then BrickPlayer ( I think)

2 Likes