Calling all fellow animators and developers!

oh heres one that might get sued

ps its not there cuz its too big

it was about my stick figure named stick meating my computer :computer: it has to crawl and then its safe but then it breaks something :fireworks: then a anti virus puts him back

1 Like

bye for now :v:… ok

Hey… I have an idea. We could try to make some short cartoons. Probably based on this post (just kidding). What characters can you think of?

For the credits:
Director- Animator
Stunts Supervisor- Zion_animator
Legal stuff- ForgeFlarion

1 Like

Cool idea. I wish I listened to youe idea

1 Like

New animator, hoping to do a project with someone, good at drawing stick men and alright at drawing anything else.

Please reply ASAP, i am on most of the time.

Is it too late to submit ideas?

1 Like

Nah, man
That’s for sure.

1 Like

Greetings,
Thank you for the comment. I believe that we could try is a group to make a few short movies.

Kind regards,
Animator

1 Like

Any ideas of what we could do?

1 Like

Maybe some short movies?

Where are the ideas at? Is this just a chat?

Guys, I’m gonna leave this chat, but whatever you do, keep this place appropriate and safe for all ages. I think wick should be used in schools. You do not even need to spend a penny. And they even let you chat with the popular emojis!

1 Like

I think this might’ve been the first (or one of the first) collabs in Wick history :D

Well, it’s kinda 2 years ago, so idk what happened

(Hi old generation of Wicker's, I'm from the future)
1 Like

this is just like a group of animators look at there username lol
and this is one of there animations and I had to open it in the legacy editor to export it

1 Like

@Animator was right 2 years ago.

2 Likes

I Can Animate With You!

this thread is from two years ago, bird_fc was last seen two years ago, he is not going to see that

1 Like