this occurs on both 1.19.3 and 1.19.4.
Has this bug been reported already?
Describe the bug
say you have a clip called
clip1, and inside that clip you have another clip called
subclip. you can access
clip1.subclip, but if you make a clone of
clip1 and call it
clip2, you cannot access
Steps to reproduce the bug, if you have them:
- go to the normal or test editor
- draw a rectangle and make it a clip called
- go inside and make that rectangle a clip again, called
- go back out and in the default script of the frame, add
let clip2 = clip1.clone(); clip2.subclip.rotation = 45;(this tests if you can access the subclip in
- run the project to get an error
cloneBug6-8-2023_14-32-54.wick (1.7 KB)
subclip should be accessible after cloning, as if it wasn’t cloned at all.
- Mac M1, Brave (basically Chrome)
Do you have a suggested solution to this issue? (ex. has another program fixed this bug a certain way? Are you familiar with where in the code base someone would need to fix this issue?)
Additional context Optional*
Add any other context about the problem here.