Can't save the project

Hey, @MisterMender @Luxapodular
Sorry to bother u, I have a question, I want to make a random triangle, and I find the code for Javascript in HTML

window.onload = function(){

var previewButton = document.getElementById("previewButton");
previewButton.onclick = previewButtonHandler;

previewButtonHandler();

//setInterval(previewButtonHandler, 500);

}

function previewButtonHandler()
{
var canvas = document.getElementById(“canvasView”);

var context = canvas.getContext("2d");

clearCanvas(canvas, context);

drawTriangle(canvas, context);

}

function drawTriangle(canvas, context)
{
context.beginPath();
context.moveTo(getRandom(canvas.width), getRandom(canvas.height));
context.lineTo(getRandom(canvas.width), getRandom(canvas.height));
context.lineTo(getRandom(canvas.width), getRandom(canvas.height));
context.closePath();

context.lineWidth = 1; 
context.stroke(); 
context.fillStyle = getRandomColor(); 
context.fill(); 

}

function getRandom(bound)
{
return Math.floor(Math.random() * bound);
}

function clearCanvas(canvas, context)
{
context.fillStyle = “white”; context.fillRect(0, 0, canvas.width, canvas.height); }

and my question is in wick editor, Is there a parameter like 2d that can call the brush function, or maybe there are other ways to implement this function

Hey @andy,

Unfortunately, the Wick Editor doesn’t have a way to draw with code quite yet. We’ll be looking into this in Wick Editor 1.0, but aren’t sure what the best way to add it in is quite yet.

Oh, that 's ok, just asking, I can find another way to develop my project, thank you for your reply~
have a nice day!

Hey!@Luxapodular
hello, again, i want to ask a simple question that whether wick has the function to make some objects visiable and invisable, thank you so much!

Hey, may i ask whether there is a function that reflash the page or reload the program.
i want to achieve a function that when i press the button, everything will go to the initiative stage, not gotoandStop(root.1), because i clone sth, and i want press a button, all things delete themselves. i am not sure that i am express my question clearly, still, thank you a lot!

Hello, again. I want to ask that whether the object can adjust the width and height through
project.width = xx;
or this sentence is used to return the value not for assigning
looking forward to your reply!