Cartoon fighters now called neon flight is out! also i need help

cartoon fighters now called neon flight is out on Newgrounds for all to play!
it’s a big boi tho so sorry I can’t share it here
special thanks to
@Hamzah_Al_Ani for debugging the game

now to improve the game I need help for two things

1.shot timers
The sounds and game start to lag if the player shoots too wildly so a shot timer would help greatly

2.2 player mode
2 player mode would only for more types of gameplay and is implementable
But as a nerf the players shot timers would doubled( this is where I need
3.scroll wheel problems
If you scroll the scroll wheel in the game it zooms in and want to know how to prevent that

5.shot going though problem
Occasionally when a bullet hits a enemy there is a chance that it goes though and can hit other enemies this a a major problem as new enemies I’m adding relay on the bullet not passing through

6 making it smaller
could you tell me some ways to make the files smaller?
it would be nice

Thank you to all who take their time to help, your efforts will not be forgotten!

(BTW im going to add a soundless edition so it can fit within the 4000kb range of wick formums so hold on)

Problem number 3 is something I’m experiencing as well, and I don’t know the solution to that, but I tried fixing other problems.

Click to view whats new

There’s 2 player mode (I made the other player green, and made both players somewhat transparent so that one player doesn’t hide the other), reload time for the bullets (for both players), a menu (you could update how it looks), added another bady in the 2 player mode, and lastly, u could play again after dying by selecting the mode u want. I tried to cover most of other bugs while working on ur project.

project fixed (for the most part).wick (72.4 KB)

Hey @Hamzah_Al_Ani and @mlgcoolguys_1, if you export your project on the test editor I believe the scrolling issue should be fixed! (Test.wickeditor.com)

Also, the main way to decrease file size is to ensure that your files are not larger than they need to be. Converting .wav files to .mp3, and making sure any images used are exactly the size they need to be for the game, and no larger are really good ways of doing this.

1 Like

The scroll is solved for me so you shouldn’t have a problem either :slight_smile:

hey so i’m trying to combine the two into one game is update 1.2 may take another 2 days or less

ha ha i overestimate its like nearly done now

there wont be a 2 player mode yet tho

it will be in update 1.3 : 2 to go
(actually its because im tried lol)

nevermind i lost 2 hours of work (dont ask why)

neon flight update1.2 small vr - Copy.wick (104.6 KB)

the small version out!
sorry it took so long

1 Like

Looks awesome!

Good job with the updates,
the theme looks great!
:star_struck:

Nice work!

ok exams coming up, so 2 weeks from now im continue ok bye npw

ok i’m only good at art