Forum fighters Old HQ

Yah I think the next file should be the one we edit or idk I’m not a coder

Uploading: IMG_20200915_165344_627.jpg…

some images of art me and @Fat_Clouds did
induces

• arena
  • new character ice cream kitty and her attacks
  • icon art (section screen not health bar)
  • notes and ideas

(oh yah BTW you can now refer to her by her real gender, shes cool with it )

1 Like

1 Like

heYo! ish Fat_Clouds! You can also refer to me as Alexis! :> Hope u dun mind Im joining! :>

1 Like

Hey, welcome to wick @Fat_Clouds! It’s always nice to have a new member : )

I've gotta say, I really like the "Cloudy Map Idea"
1 Like

I think we should put a keyword in our reply everytime we post a new version so we can press CTRL+F or press the search button to search for the latest version when we want to make a change, minimizing the chances of accidentally reverting changes.

Maybe we could use “ffversion” or “forumfightversion”

1 Like

hello :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree, though what version are we on right now? ffversion 0.5?

Hey, also, congrats B.S.A_15, ur head is not chopped off anymore! Though, Adante is still invisible

Also, hey Baron I put in the icon u wanted for ur guy
BaronButHeNeedsTherapy

finally :grinning:

Also, @pumpkinhead, I found one of ur comments about removing a clip, and I agree, but the reason that I had clips removed is so that the project runs faster, and I’ll do the same thing with arenas. If(project.arena===something){}else{this.remove()}
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 11.08.25 AM
And, we’ll just need to find a way to reload the window through a “play again” button
(turns out window.reload() is not a thing)

I dont know what im doing i made a bunch of minigames for some reason

window.location.reload()

2 Likes

When you reload in the preview window since the page is actually “about:blank” it just removes everything from the preview window. But I’m pretty sure this won’t happen in the HTML export since the project data and wick engine is embedded into the HTML file

ok can anybody fix this https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L0SRlUh7CnC98j54gxxNigP_aac9uEgH?usp=sharing

why is my name spelled “pumkin head” it’s “pumpkinhead”

where is it spelled like that?

in the about page

oh, in BSA’s file?

(I still didn’t open that)

yeah

Ok, guys remember this game is still in beta, so I didn’t take the time to customize the new menu, but we’ll probably add @butt’s cool drawing in there. The credits section is empty because I’ve decided to give you guys the honor of typing your name in there! Add ur name and share it through dropbox.
(example: “Illustrated by: Larry, Barry, terry, perry, Harry, Marry, etc.”)
ffversion 0.5.1
awc95014 engines presents

What’s new? I fixed Barons jump (apparently that was broken in the last version). I guess that’s all

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that I also changed the damage of the player’s normal attack based on the poll we did.