Collab: Animation based on Wick Editor!

yes. also how would we upload it? i thought of an new Channel but each of us can post small clips on their youtube channels. with that way we all have an peace of the pie

1 Like

Yes, we can! That’s good too! Also we can add credits IN the video itself!

1 Like

Alright!

Here’s the design for the first character, the robot:

3 Likes

That’s very nice, @MrDashell! One thing I would recommend in future drawings is to eliminate the mouth because the original Wick logo does not have…

1 Like

Looks great! also what i noticed we can make the characters verry detailed! becasue i think we will use tweeing right?

1 Like

Oh yes! A lot of tweening!

Also, maybe we can get some members from BrickPlayer to help us out in this project, we need more story adapters/developers…

1 Like

Sure I can ask

1 Like

Hi maybe we can start brainstorming the first episode on Microsoft Whiteboard?

1 Like

Hey,

we could do that too I guess, but I have been preparing the story kind of in Wick, here’s what I got so far:
Wick7-27-2022_11-27-31.wick (2.5 MB)

We could further brainstorm on the Microsoft as you said and fix any mistakes or changes!

1 Like

Sounds great when do you have time?

Probably around 3 pm EST

1 Like

Ok! Wick White board to draw on lol We meet there becasue we can draw on an big board to brain storm new ideas

1 Like

Alright! Cya around then!

1 Like

Oh yeah, I got some stuff written down on the whiteboard relating to the story and stuff.

1 Like

I’m joining right now

1 Like

Here’s Link:

Password: Main Character’s name

I’m currently a bit busy with other things, so I might not be able to help, but I had created a project in the past using Flashy (the wick ghost). I gave Flashy a lot of different styles (it’s a bit halloween themed) with different ranks based on its appearance (wizard, builder, healer, etc.)

I quit the project bc after a while it felt like too much work to deal with (see the frame with “notes” to know what I had planned for this project).

You guys (and anyone else on the forums) could use any assets/ concepts you find here to help you since this project revolved around Flashy the wick ghost:
wick-O-ween.wick (569.0 KB)

I wish you all the best of luck with this collab!

3 Likes

Also the pixels will be 2500 x 1080 for cinematic mode…kind of

1 Like

Hey @Brickstar_X

Can you export this scene for Wick? For some reason, my computer is not letting me export it, probably because of lag.

Wick - Scene 17-29-2022_9-26-05.wick (1.3 MB)

1 Like

I try with my laptop but if that doesn’t work we have to wait for my PC. but my PC will be able to do that

1 Like