Collab: Animation based on Wick Editor!

My laptop is to bad sorry. we have to wait a bit then but trust me my PC will be strong enough by an Long shot!

1 Like

Hey @Brickstar_X

So have you been able to export the file I sent?

1 Like

Not yet I am still in vacation so pretty far away from my PC and. Y laptop I have my trash. But you brought me to a new idea that I can try

1 Like

Oh ok, what’s the new idea?

The idea sadly didn’t work. but there are good news and bad news!
Bad News: as I said the new render idea didn’t work my cloud server wasn’t powerful enough :( I am changing my location in my boarding school bad thing my new room wont have internet

Good news: I am soon back to my PC and I buy a Mobile Router so I will have internet in my new room ( but that means I cant put any more money to the project for 4-6 Months )

Conclusion: I will have internet and I am soon at my PC for days to be exact!

1 Like

That’s great! Don’t worry about the cloud and stuff!

I’m happy as long as there is a way to export that file. I am confused why this file would not export in my laptop 'cuz I have exported animations over 1000 frames before and it worked, but this one is less than 1000!

Anyways, good luck, man!

1 Like

I rendered it as a gif. but wick decided to randomly change the aspect ratio. i tried 5 times but it ended up with the same bug. I have to comprese itso please wait a bit longer

The gif already looks so bad and it still isn’t compressed enough. can I send it somewhere else? in full quality?

Uhh, yeah…sure! As long as I can download it. May I ask why is it in Gif file instead of video?

1 Like

Gif has a better image quality in my experience

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qTeTiTLBJ9KZTcLRcW0YXu7DTcFUMWAF/view?usp=sharing

It’s says that access is denied, so I sent a request…

1 Like

Oh ok wait i give you acces

Hi! I am ready to get back to this project, But I would suggest a simpler art style since it takes a lot of time, Time we could use for more Time in the animation. But the Hardware wont be a problem soon since I get a new MacBook, and I already looked at some Render tests and it should handle The candle Animation greatly!

Just note that I am also Working at some games outside of wick, so my attention and time will be split

Have a Great day
-Breek

1 Like

You’re my man i can animate this shit.