[Collab] CorruptedTale (Rpg Game)

maybie if you destroy the data block the screen cuts to black and you must restart and it gives you the “nothing exists” ending witch signifies that you deleted the entire universe. if you protect it it plays a cutscene where it fast forwards trough time untill you eventually turn to dust and another player walks up and looks at the data block and it sends you to the os where you get the “multiple protectors” ending. all endings including the ??? ending could show up as files on the os (when you download the game on the os you could get a folder that you can go back to at any time to change what happens in the game e.x. you get rid of a rock folder the rock dissapears when in the game) when you click on the ending files it could have a thing pop up that explains what happens in that ending.

Good idea hmmm though when the players chooses to protect maybe we can some gameplay there so then the player can get multiple ending instead of just one ending

I was thinking it saves before the cutscene and then it goes back to the os when the cutscene ends.

O_O Hmm, welp

Maybe there could be an antivirus boss (the OS realizes it is being corrupted by The Corrupting and attacks it)

Hmmm, we could do that…

Also do you guys think we should make mini games inside the game like for example to get x reward beat this mini game and it can be like a platformer game or something ;-;

Also can someone make a new design for the player soul, the player soul can be found it the old fighting engines and concepts you guys made. I feel like we need a different soul for a the player ;-;

I had an idea and it fits with my character idea.

Ok, I like your soul design maybe you can make a bit animated with the glitches like your soul shows signs of glitches

I’m almost done with engine just need to make the game able to detect the creatures correctly and make it easier to add creatures so you don’t need to write the code for it just the attacks you do and make the creatures attack you, and finished the act and items ;-; and it should be done by this week

I’ll put a download link of my progress O_O later today

I could help with the os

What do you think you can help with ;-;

This is the progress I have for the engine so far please explore the code, because else you wont know how to add more enemies etc. It not done yet
Note that the engine is inside a clip this is because it going a obj file

Test Version 1

Think Im still working on

Attacks
Act and Items
Health Save after fight

im working in the first cutscene. can I get bobs non-battle sprite please

The version of bob with no corruption?

for the begining cutscene (minimum curruption)

Ok, let me get bob out of the folder then

Also give another moment because bob doesnt have an outline so when mix with other color he will just look like a weird bob and if you add him to black background he look like bob again ;-;
or is it fine ;-;

Bob (11.7 KB)