[Collab] CorruptedTale (Rpg Game)

Ok. I am trying to make more ideas for monsters.

Ok, hope you do well

Hmm, looks like it going to take a bit longer although here is my progress with the engine it not done the monster your fighting is called Entity x- 1
And creatures named Entity are meant to destroy corruption but at the end they became the corrupted.

Enemy attacks are not finished
And Act button
Items button is being worked on

Fighting Engine (212.2 KB)

1 Like

Items have been finshed
Both attacks and items are being worked on once they bot finsihed ill add a few more things for the engine so it looks nicer and try to have the average fps above 20 or 25

Ok so, fighting is now done just need act and the the option to add more actions to do

The engine will posted soon it would be out but the things my body has been feeling weaker and I want to get as much rest as I can ;-;

If you need to rest and take a break for a while, no worries.

Thanks, I went to the docter and gavef some pills that should make feel better and so far I do so imma just gonna get a bit rest like a day and two and I’ll work back on the engine

Idea for a character
Found in lab, very corrupted
Idk i just wanted to post something

MOSHED-2022-2-7-15-59-55

1 Like

That a very cool character idea

Im almost done with the engine it should be out by tomorrow or thursday

You guys need an artist?

Yes we do need an artist that would be great…

Ima try to make some more ideas
There could be a human boss that builds droids to fight for them.

1 Like

Ok, that a good idea
also sorry if I have been inactive in this ive been quite busy these past weeks

Its fine
I have been working on other projects lately so I might not post a lot

Also, have you been working on the new engine? I may have some sprites for the buttons if you don’t have them already.

Excuse my late response, but indeed I did finish it everything is all good though the UI is the best I can make the wick file will posted soon. I was working on another project. This project has lore with the project, some details this other project is in fact a game mostly like a escape room type of game. I think I have briefly stated that this game is in a server type thing well this project will explain more deeply with this server type thing that this whole thing is being run by a agency known as the The TopSeer, the name wont make sense but I’ve thought it a bit I came up with an Idea. In this universe the are three different kinda of universe these universe is basically space, we live in this world and think that space in endless know think of that but 3 of them trap in the orb each orb has a overseer watching them and the top overseer is the one who controls these 3 overseer the top overseer created the everything. Know the player in this other project that i’m working will be important since he will make an appearance in The Corrupting this path that you’ll meet this character will lead you to the ??? ending. The Topseer is organization mainly made to make experiments on object or entity and they one the one who made The Corrupting which in fact a simulation of what would happen if one of the corrupting spread the power to a universe. Let me explain a bit more there are currently 4 known corrupting, these corrupting may seem bad but they are just people who gain power from unknown sources. Corrupting are known to be able to beat the top seer the one who created everything the top seer is the bad person is some sense know the player in this other project will be known as the 5th corrupting the first 4 corrupting are called The Underground, The endless, The Psycho, and The Bower-tor, the character from the project will be known as The Death of corruption which will be the last corrupter and the strongest one. Know this is just a rough draft of the story of this universe but I’m hoping that this universe can be spread into different game for example maybe a Roblox game or Rec Room game or something of that nature and this is what Ive working this other project is The Stories mainly because this is the game where technically the lore start, the game in not nearly completion but it at least 1/4 of the way done this game is planned to be around 1 to 3 hours of game play.
The fighting engine will be posted soon reason why I’m not posting it right now is that I just want to make sure that engine can handle heavy load of objects which will take time since I want to be used and have other people use this engine to make other rpg games.

Once again sorry for my late response and sorry that I wrote all of this which will take some time to finish by now I will start to work on remaking the OS since I think it could use that and after it will be time to start actually make the game

1 Like

NICE! This is amazing!

Sorry took long to post this but here is a little demo of the project and it called The Stories although it not done I just wanted to bring something to the table because the will likely help us make the lore/story for The Corruption
Note: The project is still under development most thing havent been finish yet or is still in the making of being worked on
Editied:
The Stories (Html File)
The Stories (Wick File)

The Corruption is currently being redone mostly the OS since it had a issue with it once it redone we can actually start working on the project everything will have a new UI and hopefully less issues