Collab: Small rhythm game + mod

also I changed a bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ZHh3N7_ro-5hbWVcd-hJkivmMniGOG2/view?usp=sharing

k why does wick only allow 10 words +

Iā€™m assuming you are talking about how the forum doesnā€™t let you post replies with less than 10 characters.

Hereā€™s my rant about the minimum character limit. This will explain it and what you should do.

2 Likes

at the top of the collab at the very beginning there is a poll vote there

huh what u mean?

put both

kina doesnā€™t make games star shadow studios do

new update added a new character https://drive.google.com/file/d/11cUfzpk2A24U-O-E0rlRX5nbr37PW0zh/view?usp=sharing

Pretty cool !!

guys there is something Iā€™m wanting to do so Iā€™m already making it it is the weeks so I need help because If I wanted to make it so if I finish a song it will go to another song but when it goes to the other frame the music doesnā€™t play and the notes do not appear btw Iā€™m using the code this code ā€”>

this.FPSCounter = 0;
this.interval = 10.3*project.framerate;

onEvent(ā€˜updateā€™, function () {
if(this.FPSCounter++ >= this.interval) {
project.gotoAndStop(ā€˜sprongyā€™);
}
});

the code in the default script of the game frame doesnā€™t run again, so the song doesnā€™t start

ok so do you know how to fix it

put all the code in the function
then run the function when the song ends

Tetrimo tetrisB character leak from me :)

@pumpkinhead Can you please give me information about like if u made the long notes or are you still making them please respond.

i havenā€™t started on it yet

ok then :)

Announcement new name for the mod is +, because why not since it has new things and ui designs this is one of my most favorite projects of the wick editor. almost finishing the game version and I think Imma remove feeling since itā€™s hard to map out sans probably getting removed too but weā€™ll see, thanks so much for the help on this project and thanks to @pumpkinhead for creating this amazing game obviously on the amazing wick editor :) have a good day everyone.

wow I didnā€™t notice that it has been over a month damn

how? I donā€™t quite get it explain and btw what I did was put the other song code into the code that takes you to another frame in an specific time

@pumpkinhead @gamer_boi @Watrmeln @BSA_15 guys I think Iā€™m gonna back away from this post and this project for some time I just have a lot of things going through my head like other projects and such