Collab with CrafterFlance

Fill out the following information to have your collab considered for the forum:

1. Title: Give your Collab a Name! This Title should be descriptive. Your Topic name should be “Collab: BSA_Flance”.
  2. Topic:This topic is for a collab with crafter flance What is this Collab about? Be specific!
  3. Time Frame:The Collab will finish on 2021-01-01T08:00:00Z2021-02-03T08:00:00Z When is this collaboration being held? When do submissions end? Make sure to give your collab enough time!
  4. **Submission Requirements:This collab is only a collab with @Crafter_Flance ** What does someone need to submit to join your collab? When do they need to submit by?
  5. Project Requirements:it has to be a game and be the .wick file so we can edit it What are the specs that submitted projects should be in? Should users submit their .wick file, an .mp4, or another type of file?
  6. Project Leads:Me and crafter flance are both leading this collab because we are the only people in the collab Who is leading this project? Is there a team?
    This is a collab with @Crafter_Flance
1 Like
  1. I think it will be: BSA_FLANCE, BAF (BSA_15 and me) I dunno.
  2. Maybe a game? We can plan in the replies first.
  3. .wick because this is generally a forum for Wick Editor

I was thinking of making a puzzle game

What kind of puzzle game?

I do not really know

What should we call the game?

Since you said “puzzle”
Here you go:

Puzzle of war sounds cool

Wait, I have to check if we can name it that, because you know we don’t want to duplicate games
Edit: Yes, we can use it.

PuzzlePad and Puzzleator sound good

So “Puzzleator”? Because it is a cool name actually

The name is Puzzleator!

Okay! Now what will the puzzle game be about.

It will be like tetris I am actually making the prototype

Okay, send the file when your done!

I made the base of somekind of puzzle game My Project1-1-2021_10-55-25AM.wick (2.0 KB)

Ok I’ll edit then I’ll send you the file

Ok

something.wick I’m gonna take a break right now. Just added a feature that you can use “A” and “D”

what if we make it so there is to grounds and one of them kills you and the other one doesnt and it could also be randomly generated to give variety