Could all of us make a wick movie

wow man thats cool

we need to keep our brains together and start thinking of the flim :slight_smile:

kk lemme just finish upon some plots iwill release the info

then lets do it by christmas r u ready?

yup you can join

could i add something to it? and what if we keep this mr wick in a school animation /? cause we can have lots of storiesabout it

Lets do it! if we are going to then just notify me

Itā€™s probably more oriented towards the main character (the mascot of wick editor) Wick.

Sureā€¦but I am in gist of thingsā€¦so Iā€™ll try my best to do somethings!

ok dont worry

yeah you can join

so do we start on this project but if you dont mind we could do two projects the second one being oriented about school life stories it looks like a new area to try for me if you dont mind

i am fine with you being one of the main directors i also loved the charcaters drawings its so good how did you draw it with a mouse ? and should we start a new forum or something

Thx a lot! I used my school Chromebook, which has a stylus, but I used both the mouse and the stylus! And yes, we could do 2 different stories of Wick! Iā€™ll think about if we should use this forum to talk about the movie or notā€¦Iā€™ll let you know!

ok and yeah i guess i need to start to learn how i draw with a mouse :)

1 Like

i could help, im not the best at animations but i think im decent. i would love to help making drawings or short animations if that is needed. but if you are unsure then i could show some of my animations or art if you want.

I could animate some scenes!
Here is something i have been working on: 9_16 format test12-26-2022_18-40-59.wick (267.4 KB)

hey im probably a little laye but hey i would LOVE to join this project and i am fairly good with creating flowing animatons not so good at art not very detailed

sorry i meant late

no problem i am just getting a script ready