Creating with Wick - Live!

On the Wick Editor discord server, I will share my screen (sometime next week) and start creating a new wick editor project live, and from scratch, with the help of the community :raised_hands:

No one will have their cameras or voice on for safety purposes :speak_no_evil: but I will be checking the text channels. The text channels will be our main method of communication :writing_hand:

What I create during the live session will be up to you guys, and since everything will happen live, it’s a great opportunity for others to see how I create projects in wick editor, my full process, how long it takes me to complete certain tasks, and how I search for certain things when I’m stuck :movie_camera: If you’re experienced, you can also give me a few suggestions to help improve the final results :star2:

Discord makes it easier to receive & share files as well, so if you’d like to share art assets or anything like that, it should be easy to do so :art: (I also think that it’s possible to have multiple people sharing their screens).

This will all happen on the Wick Editor’s official Discord Channel, under the “Voice Channels” category.
This will only happen if enough people are interested, though, so if you’re interested, please let me know!
Then we could decide on the time afterwards :timer_clock:

On Wick Editor’s discord server, my tag is @hanzohAlAni#2412
If you’re not already a part of the discord server, you can join here:

Feel free to ask any questions you may have here as well!
You can also ask on discord or during the live session. It’ll be a great learning opportunity for beginners!

If this works out well, we might be able to do more events like this in the future
1 Like

Update: I’ll be going live on the Wick Editor Discord on: 2023-02-19T21:00:00Z

Let me know if it’s not a perfect timing. Anyone is welcomed to join :sparkles:

1 Like