How do you download a wick file not as gif but as mp4?
Hey @WickMan, We’re currently working on a video exporter! It’s not live yet but we’ll post here once it’s done!
For now, You can download wick’s source code from github
and start a simple web server and host your wick locally from your computer.
You may launch wick from its index.html without any webserver. But its not recommended, as the export features won’t work.
Best way is …
- Install Python 2.7+
- Download wick source code zip. and extract to your local machine.
- Go inside the folder and open a command prompt there
- Type c:\python27\python.exe -m SimpleHTTPServer
- You should see… python server started in port 8000
- Open your browser and goto url http://localhost:8000.
- You should see fully functional wick locally.
- Finally, thank the creators of wick for giving us this wonderful tool. and spread the word to your friends.
Sorry to bother you, but for some reason Wick isn’t converting videos well. It says that it might not be a video or it’s corrupted. Please help.