Dumbies: Puzzle Game

Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

Now on Newgrounds = )

2 Likes

Well, the lag is not something that I can fix… It is more related to the Wick Editor. If I developed the same game using Unity for example, the game would behave normal. @pumpkinhead already made a game in js only, that was lagging using this editor, and the game was working just fine.

… it is totally playable though.

I’m receiving pretty bad reviews in Newgrounds because of that… It is not in my hands, so…

so @Jovanny I’m trying to enable the lag it will take a while but here is a screenshot of what im doing

sorry i tried everything but i cant

graphic, sound and concept are really good
unfortunately it is highly system demanding (on my slower pc’s it’s up to 10 time slower than it should be :frowning: )
I really hope the new wickeditor could be more efficient in the usage of resources or complex games will not be doables

I have tried a couple experiments (not real games) and they run quite slow at present

I think that if I change all vector graphics into pngs, I’ll have better results. I’m currently working in other project, so I’ll be fixing the Dumbies as soon as I finish. It could take me one or two more months though.

1 Like

yes in some case raster is faster than vector.
Also reducing the nested clips as much as possible I think

1 Like

well i tested and it goes between 5000ms and 10000ms its soo much