Dumbies: Puzzle Game

New Small Platformer Game
I will go ahead and start make a small platformer game with the @awc95014 (Baron) Platformer Engine 2.0.2. After giving it a try and do an small collab with him… I think that the engine its in a good shape to start a small game development… here is the engine…

I would probably adjust and change some things in the engine, but that would be in top of the engine. If you have an idea for a platformer, I encourage you to use that engine and start from there.

2 Likes

Programming some Nintendo Mario/Metroid (behavioral) type of enemies… like goombas, turtles…

sneak peek
Ally_alpha9-12-2020_1-23-27AM.html (2.4 MB)

2 Likes

Having a lot of fun developing this small platformer…
Now it is clear what kind of game this will be it. : )

Take a look… is getting better!
Dumbies9-13-2020_2-14-00AM.html (2.3 MB)

2 Likes

Wow, pretty cool!

2 Likes

Thank you for always be supportive and helpful.

2 Likes

I’m still working on this daily… I’m just programming some painful things so the game could be more enjoyable. Wait for a good update soon!

3 Likes

Hi all, just a small demo of Dumbies, while I finish the levels that I will include in the beta version:
(Hope you like this preview, It is a basic concept that has a lot of potential)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FiWkj_w-dldQ-6w0tlSr2yMB53pvgnDE/view?usp=sharing

Available game tools:

2 Likes

Well, here is, Dumbies with 9 Levels. Who would be the first in posting the Level 9 Screenshot here?
testers maybe?
@awc95014, @Hamzah_Al_Ani, @butt, @pumpkinhead, @mojad, @mlgcoolguys_1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18XMkCMtSZ3yBfFBzt7II8q_o0dcB85J-/view?usp=sharing

Please leave feedback. It is not perfect, and I know that is lagging a lot, but constructive feedback is always welcome. Take a look @Luxapodular to this small one…

3 Likes

They updated the forums when it was down for two days, maybe that file isn’t too big to upload?

Let me try…

@Hamzah_Al_Ani, still too big… Only 4MB are allowed.

Did you were able to play it? It works at my end.

Oh, 4096 KB is the new maximum

Thanks for trying though, it’s a nice game
Hopefully I’ll get to level 9

1 Like

This game is amazing!! Very fun too.

1 Like

This idea was inspired by your engine. Part of your engine soul is in there, so Thank you Baron.

1 Like

@Jovanny, wonderfuly work. I was able to play up to level 5. Nicely done!

3 Likes

Thank you @Luxapodular. That level has several ways to solve it.

I beat it! there’s no real win screen but I screenshotted the level number before I played, just in case. It doesn’t prove I beat it, but at least it proves I made it to the last level.

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 4.17.23 PM

2 Likes

This game really is a work of art.

1 Like

That is photoshop right there… :stuck_out_tongue: Good Job!

2 Likes