Export issue

hi
when i choose export Html it gives me a file not a code. my site accepts codes not files.
Another issue : what if i want to share it with my student to play it on their desktop? i mean i want it as a exe or video but interactive
is there an advise?

I think you can upload the file to something like google drive (or open the html in visual studio code or something like that), then preview the file. it will show the actual code, so copy/paste it where you need it.

2 Likes

i tried with the source code of the page which opened by the file but it was not useful
is the visual studio code will be dهffrent ?

it is a very big code, i just put an image in the project just for try it>
but it gave me this big code, thousands

[image] of lines. Sure there is a another solution .

if it’s just a picture, why not import the picture itself?

i just wanted to try the app if it suitable with my site, But sure i want to make a full game after that
Something another i watched the movie of drag an object with the mouse but what if i want to stop dragging , also if i want an event when an object touch another?

great , i found the hit event and stop drag in the app, it wasn’t in all video tutorials at the site
NOW i went back to my first question: How to paste the game in my site?

if your website/website creator thingy can use embeds, i’m sure you can try embedding an html file. i’m not sure about the exact details so you would need to look up the specifics.