File won't export to html

Fill this out this info to make it easier for the community to help you! If you don’t fill out this information, your post may be deleted or removed.

What Wick Editor Version are you using?
1.19, 1.19.3 and 1.19.4

Describe the Problem
It won’t let me export my school project as an html. We are told to make a big project and it currently has over 3000 frames. We need to add more but it won’t work.

What have you tried so far?
I’ve tried using multiple different versions of wick editor and it doesn’t work.

Do you have a Wick Editor File that we can see? Optional*
Google Drive link is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s5zv07EIl4fpSqWC1eGT6pGENdSeKLm-/view?usp=sharing

Well, it is over 3,000 frames, so it might be taking a long time to export. Try waiting at least 20 minutes.

It crashes the window after a minute

There are a lotta places in this project where you could try shortening things but it would be quite time consuming and wouldn’t really make much of a difference. Do you need the file to be in HTML format? I believe exporting the project to ZIP should work easier.

However, if you do need HTML, the easiest way to go about it is by exporting the file manually— which is quite the process for a file that large, so I decided to take care of it for you and export it myself— your new HTML file is here:

I can confirm that the file works, but it’ll take a good minute to load

lemme know if you have any questions or would like me to export another file. For now it’s a bit annoying that Wick can’t export your huge file, but we’ll be looking into ways to counter this issue in the future