Flashy Adventures Enemies Art Collab

1. Title: Flashy Adventures Enemies Art Collab
  2. Topic: To expand the number of enemies in Flashy Adventures Tech Demo
  3. Time Frame: Only this weekend (3 to 4 days) (From 04/04/2021 To 04/07/2021)
  4. Submission Requirements: Just Enemy Ideas or Drawings
  5. Project Requirements: pngs or wick files
  6. Project Leads: Jovanny

My current project is getting better and better, but I’m kind of out of ideas in terms of enemies…
These are the current ones…

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 11.24.57 AM

Please notice that these enemies are very basic in terms of art (which I like), but at the same time very well designed with good colors, shades, etc…

I’m wondering if you guys could come up with similar enemies ideas so I can incorporate them into my game. Your name will be obviously in the credits.

Important: I will not guarantee that all the submissions will be added to the game, but if you provide something, even if the submission is not added in the game, your name will be on the game. Thank you All.

3 Likes

Here is what I got so far… (short video preview…)

1 Like

a concept i guess. not the best idea but it’s something.

if you want me to name this something… uhhh heli-coin? coin box?

and this is just concept art, so it will look horendous on your game. i think it will look better if you redraw it yourself. i made my drawing intentionally simple so that you could remake it easily and maybe add your own creativity into the design.

(and yes the gif is that slow, i made it that way)
My Project4-2-2021_13-32-36.wick (11.6 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you @awc95014, I think that I can make it work for the game… what I would do with this is that every time that the player hits this with a bullet, it will throw a coin… until you destroy it completely or escape from you… I like it…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that we have more artists around here… I’ll close this one tomorrow night. So far I got help from @Hamzah_Al_Ani (cloning clips from other frames) and @awc95014 (new friend-enemy coin-box).

Thank you in Advance…

Hmmm… how bout an enemy with a shield that reverses three of the shots it receives until it breaks, then the actual enemy gets damaged?

Here’s what I mean:

The Flashy character with stars in it and a moon shaped shield are just there to show how this works. You can add a shield to one of the enemies you already have, or create a new enemy with a shield that breaks after three shots. The reversed shots should be able to damage the player, and after the shield is broken, then the enemy can act like a normal enemy.

(This is just an idea)

Also, Flashy Adventures 2 looks amazing so far!!!
Good luck with this project! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I like it. I’m thinking how many different ideas I can get from only one of your ideas. Thank you so much. I’m finishing implementing Baron’s idea…

I like the concept of having Night Flashys as enemies… like… Kingdom Hearts with the Heartless enemies…

2 Likes

@awc95014… Here is the implementation of your idea… (I change the box from being an Helicopter to have wings instead, since I had a helicopter already.)

3 Likes

Thank you again @Hamzah_Al_Ani, and @awc95014. I think that I got what I needed to continue. : ). God bless you both.

1 Like