FNAF Game I've created (not really)

This is the first project that I’m currently working on.

This project took longer than I expected because I used other programs such as ROBLOX Studio to make the 3D Display :sweat_smile:

Any feedback would be great :smiley:

P.S. I already know the buttons are bad and janky and I’m currently working on fixing them

You can visit the project in GitHub because the files are too big
https://github.com/mawako/wickeditor-fnaf

2 Likes

this is actually pretty good! reminds me of five nights at candy’s back in the day. good times. Honestly adding a camera system, adding enemies, and adding ai to the enemies would just make it a full game! honestly, I actually like the jankiness of the buttons. It’s like an old flash game I would play in my school unblocked.

1 Like

¿Hay alguna manera de que me puedas enviar el archivo de la mecha?

It is advised to speak English in the wick forums. As Baron(awc95014) has said before, “Unfortunately, this community’s really small. I think we’re better off either using English or translating our posts to communicate through different languages.”

Se aconseja hablar inglés en los foros de mecha. Como Baron(awc95014) ha dicho antes: “Desafortunadamente, esta comunidad es muy pequeña. Creo que es mejor usar el inglés o traducir nuestras publicaciones para comunicarnos en diferentes idiomas”.