Forum Downtime

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the inconvenience the last few days with the forum being down. There was a severe technical issue with the forum’s server. It should be fixed now, but if it ever happens again I invite you to join the Wick Editor Discord server (https://discord.gg/Nr3vbsc) where we can fall back to during outages like this!

• Luca
4 Likes

ooohh ok. thank you for letting me know why the down has happened :)

1 Like

Had an HTTP error 500 and was so confused! I literally restarted my computer after saving my work lol

Well, it’s great to be back

i was so worried, i tried going to the discord server but i couldn’t find the link anywhere but the forums

i checked like 10 times every day

good job! Thank you

glad you are back :-)

i thot i was then only one who got the message saying there was a bug or somthing

i agree, i thought i was the only one who got this too.

yup

This text will be hidden

l

how are you doing HTML comments wrong?

<!-- you do it like this -->

Why people. Just… why.

Gud job Hanzoh you started a trend lol

1 Like

BSA 15 rules the world

Summary

BSA 15 WAS NOT HERE

why do you call him hanzoh his name is hamzah

Well it’s on his profile
Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 4.51.44 PM

1 Like

Yea, u guys could call me Hamzah, Hanzoh, Mr. Alani, or anything, but NEVER call me by my initials!

(btw, hanzoh is my fake name, but I use it cause all of my teachers mispronounce my name :sweat: )

Isn’t the character select on Forum Fight using your initials?

Yes, it’s called HA (which is my initials for those who didn’t notice), but that’s because it would be faster to type ha than hamzah or hanzoh or king hamzah the fourth, which makes it easier to plug it into the code. I’ll change that to “Hamzah Junior” in the future.

quick fact:

My name has a letter that doesn’t exist in the English alphabet, so no matter how many tries u guys would try, no one will ever be able to pronounce my name right. In fact, I haven’t heard someone who speaks English pronounce my name right in more than 10 years 0_0
If someone does, I’m ready to build a statue about them (literally)

Ooh fancy :O

Is this information correct? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamza_(name)

1 Like