im in!
i will join the collab.

i will do animation

edit: i have to be online at 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM

1 Like

yes come in
also dont worry about wghere and all that
after daft on one of the script is out all can recommand changes
(also before we get tailers for each character im making the overall tailer for the game
then after the game is release we can start to make shorts about the characters

we need all hands on deck!
lots are ghosting
many not pulling weight
baron we are reentering the point where ANYONE and i mean ANYONE can join
so if you could baron encourage anon to join and help

well, we haven’t gotten enough done with the real game to make a trailer, and what’s the point of a trailer if everyone on the forum knows what it’s about?

1 Like

i would say, get the game mostly finished first. if there’s a good reason to make a trailer, we can do that.

isnt the tailer for outside advirtisement?

yeah, that would make sense… but where is it being advertised? i guess the best place i can think of is jovanny’s or pkhead’s newgrounds profiles.

maybe upload it to youtube?

i doubt any of us have popular enough yt channels to advertise it well, unless i’m mistaken.

maybe if the project is good engouh lux may even help!
big maybe

that is true. maybe cleetus_kernel’s channel has some attention, luxapodular has 1000+ subs, idk about hanzoh.

yes, it’s a very big maybe in terms of luxapodular advertising for us. maybe when i have time i’ll look at cleetus’ and hanzoh’s yt to see how many subs it has and how efficient advertising would be, etc…?

1 Like

yes do that

Pythong 85 has 1000 subs
idk if he can help us or something

I also have 72 Subs
My average views are about 30 to 80

I have a yt but I only have 6 subs

I’m not successful on my channel yet. no new people just coming on my channel and going like, “this what I like now.” They’re probably watching some high quality actually great animators with talent like jaidenanimations, Domics, or theodd1sout. The best we could do is make an actual youtube ad instead of a sponsor. but who here has the guts to use google adsense and make a real ad?

i think there’s an age requirement for that. dunno if I’m eligible or not or that kind of thing, i don’t think i want to put that ad out there in case my brother watches youtube and sees it and then loads me with questions

we need money and a verified person.

yeah, for a game we made by a bunch of strangers that range from kid to adult in our free time, is it worth the ad? might as well just put the trailer on newgrounds and as a youtube video instead of a full-fledged ad.