Forum Fighters animation (help wanted)

I could give announcement at the end my video about the game but I’m pretty sure most of my subscribers don’t even watch my videos and I don’t have the confidence to be all like “LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU LOVED THIS VIDEO! AND SUBCRIBE IF YOU WANT MORE! AND BEFORE WE END THIS VIDEO. HERE’S A MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSOR! RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS!”

youtube ads are about $519
and that is alot

I could do that too

It’s the best we’ve got. minus the raid: shadow legends part. Advertise this game not Raid. You got this.

Were kinda making the game for fun, so we can make a trailer for the same reason I guess…

Also, the trailer doesn’t have to be made up of animations, it can be mixed with gameplay clips from the actual game

oh my old yt is verified but I got hate on it

“it can be mixed with gameplay clips from the actual game” how about animations and gameplay clips?

what

then y you say got animation

WAIT YOU ARE VERIFIED
how did you get verified

some reason i just got verified but on the verified channel i get hate so sorry ):

do you know a youtube employee or something

nah but you go find some

btw i have to go

you can apply for verification, as long as you have at least 100,000 subscribers

yes but @Crafter_Flance has only 80 subs

what about money(as in credit card or something). We need to pay for the ad.

I can make a website and add google ads all over the place
or we could make a GoFundMe or something

i know i’m kinda going against what yall want, but why do we want to pay for/raise money for an ad? jovanny’s games have gotten thousands of views on NG without an ad, unless I’m mistaken.

Chill Space has almost 1k. Space Rush has 451… not that bad.

Unfortunately, I’m getting mixed reviews… because of few things… The performance problem of the Wick-Editor, and also it doesn’t run well in other web browsers…

Oh verified with the icon!