Forum fighters Old HQ

oh… ok then

Ok you have your point made but

This activity is only to filter people to prevent people from having OCs and not contributing
Having a oc to me is like having a signed piece of paper that says I contributed but haven’t
And I emphasized that all you have to do is hang around and help other in any way
Let’s use @anon43897440
He was on my list even before this but after seeing him contribute even a little he’s ok

Fair enough
It’s just a remainder tho
As for @PewPewTrooper112 your OC is NOT going to be removed
It’s just a somewhat stern general remainder to contribute

I am sorry for the inconveniences and the slight fear I caused
I should have been more clear

Trying to help the project without actually being able to help is rather difficult and remotely is one of the biggest ways

But coming here every morning and seeing it still standing is a wonderful thing :)

1 Like

I understand that this project is a big one and is moving slow

I think a better way to do this is to set a goal for every week.
In ex, by the end of this week, we want all OC’s to have a walk cycle.

Here is my attempt of an Arena… @awc95014 @Hamzah_Al_Ani

platformer engine 2.1.09-21-2020_8-16-56PM.wick (465.7 KB)

(It is in the second Frame…)

3 Likes

I’m being brutally honest with what I’m saying right now. I’m being pretty analytical because we can’t keep all of you. Like, seriously. We have 18 people and new people are still coming. Optimally we would have less than half of that.

OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK if you are easily offended
  1. awc95014 (I) made the platformer engine itself and made a song. I’m also really trying to sort this out.

2. Hamzah_Al_Ani made the first arena and is working incredibly hard to keep this in control.

3. mojad made many other peoples’ characters and made the crystal valley arena.

4. pumpkinhead made a great song for the crystal valley arena. He also remixed mlg’s song.

5. Jovanny made a nice-looking arena and, as of now, is willing to make more.

---------- 5 :slight_smile: a good number of people ----------

1. mlgcoolguys_1 made drawings of potential stuff and made a song that pumpkinhead later remixed.

2. Fat_Clouds drew an arena.

---------- 7 :grinning: a great number of characters! ----------

1. time_to_draw made a few sound effects. He also made 2 songs (I think). The first one sounded kind of spam-ish but the 2nd one was better.

2. logan_leighton gave us some possible tracks to use.

3. butt started this whole thing but didn’t really do much.

---------- 10 :neutral_face: current number of people, already very laggy ----------

1. BSA_15 seems to have been trying to help for a long time but hasn’t been able to. We need to see what he contributes.

2. Mrdashelll only gave us his character, but he just joined. We need to see what he contributes.

---------- 12 :sweat: :worried: :exploding_head: getting super hard to manage ----------

1. PewPewTrooper only gave us his character, but he’s new. We need to see what he contributes.

2. 509robotic made some music but, just by listening to the song, it sounds like it wasn’t made with much effort. He didn’t do anything else.

3. Adante_Pon only gave us his character and has been trying to get us to use Gacha for some reason.

---------- 15 :cold_sweat: :exploding_head: :scream: We seriously can’t accept anyone after this ----------

1. PineappleCow also only gave us his character and also wasn’t the one to animate it. (I think so anyway.)

2. PotatoPandalsHere seems to be willing to design sprites, but I don’t think that’s needed. They are new and also seem inactive.

3. Fanta_Donut did nothing and seems inactive.

4. subtra3t came in after the invitation closed.

3 Likes

I like the arena! I think it looks really nice.

1 Like

Yea, u can refer to me as a “he”
Also, thanks for making the list

Your character looks nice! Anyone can come in, but you’ll need a walk cycle and a jump animation on a seperate project.

I know this is your first day working on an arena for this project, and I’ve gotta say, this is impressive! We were kinda stuck with one arena in the past week, so this’ll be great to use!

1 Like

Thank you Hamzah. I could do one weekly, if that is what the team want. I spent exactly 2 hrs.

1 Like

@Jovanny, that’ll be great! Take ur time

And @anon15550918, yes, that counts as a walk cycle. You’ll just need to make it jump, or you could have us animate that. A wick file would be appreciated too (once u have what u need done):+1:

1 Like

No worries
We could upload ur gif into the project

well i do know that the limbs and mouth are bfdi assets but fortunately they are in the public domain

We gotta close the invitation. Like, now. There are wayyyyyy too many people.

Yeah I think we have enough people already now

ok i’ll help @mojad with animation what should i do

thx pineapple

i think we got people working on that, thank you.

Updated. We can’t have 18 characters. “The more the merrier” stops at some point, and 15+ contributors is chaos. Hanzoh and I are trying to sort this out but it just doesn’t work well.

2 Likes

Latest version has a problem. Someone didn’t use the most recent version.