Forum fighters Old HQ

why Hamzah why

so BSA is quitting? I can’t tell

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 11.44.27 AM

it was a joke

Welll toooo bad :D @BSA_15
When you ‘quit’ i got tyed others to try and remove your oc and the only reason its still there is because everyones busy
So please prove yourself in tye following week and maybe ill pretend it never happened
I wIll BE wAtCHinG

Btw i recommand having 2 basic atks and 3 specials

The basic atk is like kick or punch
The special atks are atks that are unqie to the oc
The basic atks exist purely to combo with tge specials

can you not do this im so busy im moving to a new house and it is not close to my old one

We should also deside if the atks should be activeted by two buttons or one
Eg up atk
Up arrow then e
Triggers up atk
Or we can just do , or something

• Single button ativate (faster and more efficant)
  • Muilti button (allows for more atks and leaves the keyboard free for expandion in uses)

0 voters

1.5k replies, ok almost 2k! Congrats @mlgcoolguys_1 on being exactly #1.5k

Anyways, that was way off topic… Also, I can’t code or work on anything tomorrow, or after since I got some pretty tough school work to do that might take me pretty long… Tuesday though I’ll be back (That’s when it’s due).

let’s get more organized from now on okay?

2 Likes

ok :grinning:

Wait what you referred to me as a “he” in the beginning but then a “her” later?

Ok, first of all, let’s make it clear that I know your a “he”

Greatly sorry about the mix up right there, English isn’t my first language, and I am also feeling kinda distracted today with many things, so I can make a lot of dumb mistakes. Won’t happen again though, I promise (if somehow it does, I’ll force myself to run 800 meters around a track).

are you rock lee

who’s that???

Ok, I searched him up, some anime character in Naruto that symbolizes human weakness.

Rock lee is a persistent character from Naruto. He is also known as Bushy Brow. He always says stuff like “IF I CANNOT DO 100 PUSHUPS THEN IT IS 200 JUMPING JACKS!”
Here is what he looks like:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/9/97/Rock_Lee_Part_I.png/revision/latest?cb=20181229065526 although he cannot use ninjtsu or genjutsu, he is a strong ninja.

1 Like

Oh! I see now why u compared him to me :sweat_smile:

fun fact: Lee is very fast although he literally wears weights that are like 1.6 million pounds. You wouldn’t wanna mess with him if he took off the weights.
tenor (5)

1 Like

WHAT THE HELL. HE’S LIKE MINATO NAMIKAZE! man, I am scared.

1 Like

I guess Lee ain’t really that weak after all.

yep, this is also starting to get off-topic (so let’s just leave it at that)

(also, I almost got 300 replies in this post 0_0 )

Not an off-topic notice

Wait, so Forum Fight wasn’t the original name for this game 0_0

1 Like

Oh hello I haven’t seen you around the wick forums yet
How are you