Forum fighters Old HQ

My walk cycle:
cornwalk 11-2-2020_12-27-07PM.wick (69.8 KB)

nice !
if you could make it a bit smoother and hands that dont change size
it’ll be perfect

yes
ask others to come and help too

2 Likes

Wait, who changed this to the game dev category? I think it would be more appropriate if it were back in the collabs category.

I agree with pumpkinhead, it fits more in the collab category

Also, I created the new post (is anyone interested in animating a trailer)

we had over 2k replies before… right? i guess the 2 of them getting removed shortened this thread by that much :o

either way, stuff about my character:

• i believe that I’m the default character for both players-- i think it’s better that someone else is default for one of the 2 players.
  • i am considering redesigning my character to the current one (le buzz cut, not le bowl cut) and cleaning up my animations, and hopefully, i can also make sure i never get thicc again. or thinn. or distorted in general.
1 Like

I feel like pumpkinhead’s character looks good enough to be another default, you guys agree?

2 Likes

also, nice haircut :+1:

Wow, this thread really went under 2 k replies :open_mouth:
The forums feels so quiet without those two guys :confused:

about the hair: irl i always had and have a buzz cut. at first, i couldn’t make a buzz cut look good, so i made what i could, thus it was a bowl cut. i made a pfp for my brother, and he wanted a buzz cut. i finally made it look good for him, then i was like “eh lets put that hair on my character too”. so yeah… before the bowl cut, the hair was even worse, it was like a bowl cut on a terrible incline.

1 Like

ok so
since robo and mrd are not in wick anymore they cant really be fighters
on the other can we can make them npcs to repect their work
any objections?

idk… maybe we have a memorial arena for those 2

we have like 2 cool-looking poles or whatever that have their OC’s in stone on top of them or something, and if we want we can make another pole with nothing on it (mojad)

1 Like

we can make them npcs in the tutorial!

why dont we make soul boy an npc that helps you fight?

excuse me what

nvm

I went to trim my soundtrack(Hawaii Dance) and guess what the trimmer said. T̵͔͎̓H̶̨͍́̐I̸̘̟͛͝Ś̵̖ ̴̯̥͋̆F̸̙̈̋I̷̲̤̓L̵͙̍͋E̴̥̐̔ ̸̰̥͑Į̴̲̈́͆S̵̻̺͆̂ ̸̨͔̑Ṯ̸͖̑Ö̸͓́̈́Ō̷͙ ̷̣͍̀͊L̵̞͎̈͝À̷̦́Ř̵̗G̸̡̙̽Ė̵͎

how is hawaii dance complex. It’s just 15 minutes of water water water water water water

Ok I finally did it. Hawaii Dance is now shorter. It’s six minutes
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Ncf8nVKjToMgKmFmZU43tWvFErBzCNJ/view?usp=sharing
As well as a new soundtrack(Skeld Hunt): https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Pl9fL5Zw0FO69wu98ROnbeEqwAsdmDI/view?usp=sharing

it’s not complex, it’s long

also you should make that an .mp3 file as .mp3s take up less storage space

the beatmaker i use converts all of the exported music files into wavs.