Forum Fighters (not-as-old post, but still outdated)

also i just fixed the jello kittie but i don’t know how to change its name and ingame icon from stickman it wont let me send the file for the game though because its too big

You can probably upload the file on some site, and share it here through a share link.
Here’s sites u can use to share the file:

i dont know if this will work but here https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Zaxsx4Ny_RnhmP3jW78wtVJthUCNp-m/view?usp=sharing

(edit: it works you have to press download)

it says i need access

i fixed it. it shoud give you permission https://drive.google.com/file/d/10b14L4mdTPc1uyPTctxjOOl2nFMryud3/view?usp=sharing

i added a special attack for baron but it for some reason does it for any character as long as one is baron. the special is that the user makes the oponents left and right controlls reversed for the rest of the game it doesnt do dammage tho. https://drive.google.com/file/d/10m0-recWrigNLkEAztAHgZHhtE4rXN3A/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

sorry i was working on other things ill get to work

1 Like

Hi @onedonutbite, welcome to the forums!
:tada:

As you may have noticed, this collab is becoming less active through time :chart_with_downwards_trend:

You can still join this collab, but in order to make it to the credits section you’ll have to get a fair amount of progress done :slight_smile:

If you need any help with anything, just lemme know :+1:

Srry, thought u said collab :sweat_smile:
What “club” are you talking about? :question:

Oh, then nevermind that post

Let me know what you need help with (at anytime), and I’ll send you a reply

:+1:

completely irrelevant to this post, but okay.

also onedonutbite I cant wait to work with you

1 Like

don’t quote me on this, but i might try to completely remake the game. it’s really bugged right now, and maybe if we start with the engine and fight mechanics and we have a systematic way to add characters, we can worry about characters later.

1 Like

ngl, but that sounds like a good plan

The file at the moment is too complicated to edit, so remaking the game is definitely a good idea, and shouldn’t take as long since we can use the same assets and arenas we had

That reminds me of this Roblox game I wanted to make, but I would eventually lose motivation after a month of making it. So then I would just restart from scratch a month later, which is why I have five places with similar names.

But yes I do agree we should start from scratch because of @Hamzah_Al_Ani’s reasons. And when we do we should first focus on the fundamental parts of the game (the fighting mechanics) instead of the arenas and characters. That is probably what you said, but I repeated it to emphasize that, because I feel like that is important.

1 Like

is the Collab over is it no longer be worked on?

there taking a break from making it plus everyone in this collab is busy doing their own things

it’s sad seeing how far this has gone but then unfortunately dying

2 Likes

could i see the newest version? i don’t want this to cease. it’s too good to pass away

8 Likes

Mojad your back!