Forum fighters Old HQ

That’ll be the next step, I’ll work on health bars tomorrow

But I had to go to homeschool Tomorrow

i love my guy thanks :wink:

is baron gonnna edit this to make it a we bit faster like he did for one of the others?

also i heard baron disscussing a multyplayer system?

but this is really cool although some buttons are out of the border will this be fixed or will they appear

Why don’t we put it on mugen?

also might steal that color scheme for bad cow shorts

We’re not putting it on mugen because it’s about Wick forums so it has to be made in Wick

2 Likes

i dont even know what muggen is

oh… ok then…

me neither i just searched up mugen
right before i posted the reply

can you lessen my hair bulge thing? it should be pretty small, about the size of my eye.

1 Like

it turns out that mugen is a game engine download (10)

well for some reason I made this

ok that can be my jump animation My Project9-13-2020_9-42-34PM.wick (257.1 KB)

No time text only write

1 Like

Yep, I’ll get it right in (after I finish some google meets and online school work)

(also, should there be only 2 players, or add more, and what should the attack keys be? Will there be crouching? Will there be an AI? AND Lastly, where will the health bars be? On top of the players, or big and bright up top?)

BSA_15, I just updated ur jump into the project, here’s how it looks like:
Untitled_ Sep 14, 2020 7_34 AM (1) Untitled_ Sep 14, 2020 7_34 AM

@mlgcoolguys_1, nice animation (I like the winning animation #2)

Now, for the latest project, idk what version this one would be, maybe Forum Fight 0.4?
Forum Fight 0.4.09-14-2020_7-36-44AM.wick (2.6 MB)

Note:
This thread started only 5 days ago, and this is reply #441

Yah that looks may to odd but it will be a super easy fix

I think there should be a state variable in each player object that describes what the player is doing now (running, jumping, standing). The player clip handles the setting of it and the animations for the character use this variable to determine which animation should play.

1 Like