Forum fighters Old HQ

This is Baron’s list of the OC’s we have here
New people are joining and we have a lot of OC’s and so we needed a limit

Should be updated. PineappleCow apparently isn’t a character. I still need to know who the work pass people are, I only know PineappleCow is one.

Finished the ID card for OC Stick Figure #1130 :smiley: My Project9-27-2020_11-51-16AM.wick (85.1 KB)

1 Like

I think you were too late. If you want to still contribute, you can if you pass Hanzoh’s test thing. A work pass doesn’t mean a character, you can still contribute though.

His character is Soul Boy, one of the finished ones. Do we just remove that?

Okay, then I really don’t know.
Your project was a cool concept I suppose, but it looked too simple. It looks and feels like anyone could easily do it in 5 minutes. (Yeah, I reviewed it in the control room, but I’m putting it here. I’m not in charge of the control thing so @Hamzah_Al_Ani, make the decision if @anon43897440 has an OC pass, work pass, or nothing.)

Well, his OC has almost everything done (which makes him ahead of other people), and the tests results never came out for his test. I say, just take a new one, and if u do well, we’ll keep ur OC. does everyone agree this is fair?

1 Like

I think it’s one of the better options we have, so I think 509 can still take the test and possibly get an OC pass still.

Basically just make a new project to impress Hanzoh. Make sure it’s creative, (somewhat) difficult to make, yada yada yada, you know the drill.

what type of skill do u want to be tested for, animating, music, or coding?
(for OC’s id, I’d be guessing animating test makes more sense, coding does too)

uhhh guys ( and gals, i don’t discriminate) should we start working on the attacks?

3 Likes

Ok im back again

You came back too late. You can still get a work pass in the control room if you want. Hanzoh is controlling that.

(leaves…)

can i be back in

my thoughts on 509robotic's project

Hey, @anon43897440, it might be true that your code was simple, but you used an element of creativity where you made use of this basic knowledge of javascript to create something that just looks cool! When I was first learning js, I had to use what I knew to create different things, which is why I think this is an important element to know, so overall, I would say you did a good job with making this project!

Now, sense were a team, I can’t make decisions and grade people without seeing what my team thinks, so your grade would be the average rating after we have 5 (or more) voters.

0 voters

Remember, if you get more than 65%, then your passing!

@anon43897440, your close to getting less than 65%
(btw, were gonna have to round to the nearest whole number)

65.75%

One more vote will decide everything!
(atleast 5 votes to close the poll)

EDIT:

It just closed, with a

65.4% !!!!!!!

meaning 65%

I’ve seen many parallax projects in Scratch so I don’t really think that it’s creative. I think parallax projects are used to show off art skills or something because parallax is very easy to program, you just divide mouse position by a number and you created a parallax project. And the parallax being shown seems to be just some random blobs to me. So I don’t think it’s very creative.