Getting time from Host Machine

Please complete the following questions!

Has this feature been suggested before?
No.
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
I’ve wanted clock functionality in some of my projects.
Describe the solution you’d like
A GetTime function that pulls the time of day from the machine the project is running on
Describe alternatives you’ve considered
Having a fixed time but that’s low effort.

javascript already has this

use new Date() to save the current date. Then you can get information about it. The functions are located in the link I posted above.

i might need help implementing this later, is there anyone that can help?

if you dont want your pc time you have to specify where you are to get the time for your specific timezone from a webservice.
You can have your browser guess where you are (not always reliable) or you have to specify it by hand

if time from the pc watching your project is good enough you can find here a working tutorial

What’s wrong with PC time? I have never had any problems with PC time as long as it’s configured correctly which it is all the time for me. Also you can just not worry about time zones altogether and use UTC time.

Oh, well it appears that my computer periodically syncs up with time.windows.com, shown in the settings. My parents have a Mac computer and when checking the time preferences it also syncs up time with an Apple server. So I guess if you’re offline all the time, then you would have to worry about desyncs.