Give me an idea!

Pleassssse guys! I want to some basic animation ideas, not from any video something creative

1 Like

Someone lights a bomb except the bomb implodes instead of exploding? Implosion seems like an underused joke to me

2 Likes

ok, beatifull but I can’t do it, something basic

1 Like

a ball bounce into a box and came out a bunny

maybe I’ll do it I’m kind of now remastering a slime bounce into 64FPS, good idea.

2 Likes

thanks…
cool 64fps…you kidding me…

Should be fine. I made a project at 100 fps once. My screen is only 60 fps, but nothing went wrong.

A short aside

(I think religion is a little off-topic for the forums…? Not sure if it’s a good idea, or even in agreement with the rules, to bring it up and discuss it.)

1 Like

sorry i cant tell you …religion was unacceptable behavior (from wick editor rules)
:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

true… and it was on the rules
Any of the following behavior is unacceptable:

Offensive comments related to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, language, neuro-type, size, ability, class, religion, culture, subculture, political opinion, age, skill level, occupation, or background

Ahh ok of topic ok sorry sorry wick editor don’t ban me

1 Like

nevermind, I discovered that I don’t need to know your religion, and sorry if that was hurting by any means

1 Like

Perfectly okay! How’s your project going?

1 Like

good, wanno see how it is going

2 Likes

ok…>u< lets find out your progress

wait a minute

here is the first result it’s kind of like the 24FPS but I’m still working to get it

Slime_jumping(uncomplete).html (2.1 MB)

and I’m actually gonna repeat it cus I tried something hard for me not it is being 64FPS in the future but I think one frame is hard there so I’m repeat it

1 Like

any new animation or a game

2 Likes

I’m gonna add on the new animation I’m gonna make shading and shadowing

2 Likes

Anyway when and where you are awake so we can meet up togethor and see each other’s work

You can send your work on the forums for anyone to see! That way, anyone can appreciate your work and offer feedback. Time doesn’t matter: we can check when we’re awake.

2 Likes