Im bored and i have nothing else to do so if you have any ideas for games i should make tell me please
Triple t fighting Skibidi Toilet
Anything but that
a game where you play as a spaceship dodging asteroids and there are modes infinity, levels, or super hard omy wowie dowie diey
Okay (10 words)
well remember when you told me I could join tissans wiki well
yes
I forgot the wiki even existed but okay
how to get on it
I also want to help on the tissans series ep.1
What do you mean by infinity?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I lost the link I’ll try to find it
infinity like hwere the asteroids keep coming forever until you die
i did not see this until now sorry
k but can I help if I can
k but can I help or its too late
Yeah you can
But how exactly?
Triple T spinoff where it’s actually good and you have to cut trees or something
helping for the seires for like sfx
I finished it but it says the file is too big to upload