(help) is it to much to ask to raise how large a file can be?

My freinds @Rods_Animations and @Donut and i are making a came called “funny fighters” and we are starting from scratch we recently made the game to the point were wick forums wont let us upload the file because it is to large and i feel that the size needs to be changed before it cant be uploaded because it makes it so we have to take parts of the game and make those parts into files just so we can put them together in wick editor add a few things and repeate it gets super annoying and inconvenient also because all three of us are using our school chromebooks we cant just make a google doc with the files and just share it with eachother because of our school admin settings but ether way i feel this is just inconveniet and makes the forums so i want to RIP MY HAIR OUT BECAUSE IM STRESSED

but anyways can this be changed please i might be asking alot but can it be changed to like 2-3 gigabytes for the max file size
thankyou for your time and happy animations

i don’t know how to do that (maybe @Jovanny does) but for now you can try to share wick files through google drive. i know it’s an extra step but if there’s no way for us to do anything about it then that’s the best option you have.

Ok ill ask him thanks :) i will try that and as i said i understand if y’all cant it is a big ask and its only one user asking for an update but thanks.

im not using a chromebook but ok

we should also be able to upload .mp3 and .wav files

oh sorry i thught youj said you were sorry