Help me test the next generation of Systematix!

What do you mean?

1 Like

It copys the link i paste it and it takes me to the same page.

1 Like

Just click on your download and wait

1 Like

Where is the wick file for systematix in the webpage, I don’t find it

1 Like

Downloads>installer(html)

I was asking for the wick file but it doesn’t matter, I can understand if it’s a project you don’t wanna share.

No, just go to the installer on the site. The wick file is readily available

This is actually great!
It’s just the performance is pretty slow… Maybe minifying the code on the html/zip file hosted on newgrounds could speed it up.

But it’s not slow?

ohhhh ok I’m so dumb, sorry for wasting your time.

1 Like

you aint dumb bro, we all fail to notice things sometimes.

here’s the phrog square to motivate you

3 Likes

Motivation 100 I’m saving that pic, also systematix is great, remember when I was making an OS too way back, I just wan’t to look at some stuff for it.

For me this is probably the best version of systematix i’ve seen.

1 Like

Thank you all for your feedback, if you have any more, reach out to me via the form on the site, or discord. i await more suggestions and feedback.

1 Like

i will include apps made by you since you helped me.

That could be because of my system hardware specifications. It could be because my computer isn’t powerful enough

Big wick projects tend to need pretty beefy hardware and chromium browsers

2 Likes

Am i aloved to sue this picture in this context too? (Would be funny if this gets a WickEditor thing :D)

Thats true But… isnt firefox base better? I think its more light

Firefox is slower with wick, at least on my computers

1 Like

Firefox tends to execute javascript slower than chromium browsers, probably due to different rendering engines. I tested a few online games on chrome and firefox, and well there were noticeable differences on the run… But stick to what you like :)

1 Like