Here's a quick test of my knowledge of Animate CC and bring it to this software

Hey Wick Dev, you win an user!

I was using Adobe Animate CC, but I was tired of the subscription. I found your software and i’m loving it. It’s missing some essential feature, but the core work and that’s perfect for me

Thank you!

A new user!

7 Likes

that animation’s really nice :o

hope you enjoy being around here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I will be here really often.

@Andre_Bray, good quality there… Did you draw everything using the Wick-Editor?

• You have good animation techniques… the fast movements are well animated (deforming the shapes for speed effects)

@Jovanny Yeah everything is done inside Wick editor. I have a blast! I have a degree in 3D & 2D Animation Design, but I didn’t animate something for at last 3-4 years. It good to come back at the source

1 Like

It is good to have you as part of this community. Nice to meet you!

Thanks nice to meet you too!

Hey @Andre_Bray! Thanks for joining! Do you have any suggestions?

I will help you a lot by posting Bugs and Suggestion Feature because with great efforts this software could be a great competitor of Animate CC who this one is not loved by everyone due to his subscription fee.

2 Likes

Hey @Andre_Bray ! My name is Pranav and I have been animating for a while here on Wick Editor!

So I have seen your posts and your skills and I love it! So, I was wondering if you want to collab with one of the animation series I am making? I think you can really apply your skills in this one because this animation series is based on an Orange (sounds weird, but hear me out) who goes to the Moon in the history of space (kind of like Neil Armstrong). There is something different though, which is the plot. He goes to space to fulfill his dad’s dream who was about to go to the moon for the 1st time but died in the spacecraft during a test. This is kind of like historical fiction because I was inspired by Apollo 1 incident ( you can google it to learn more about it).

Here’s the 1st episode if you wanna see what the style and animation are like:

MOON Episode 1

But yeah…so if you’re interested…that’s great! It will be great to collab with you!

–Pranav