Hi Luca (and anyone else who can help)

I can’t seem to export this file here
Abduction5-10-2020_10-54-22PM.wick (595.9 KB)
I’ve tried it with the regular Wick Editor and the 1.17 test version. The first gives me only sound but no visuals; the second just doesn’t export at all.

Any idea what’s happening here? (Cross-posted in the “Help” section, since I’m not sure where it belongs)

Hey @ProfoundlyAverage,

I’ve just managed to export this on the test branch. Do you see any errors or warnings in the window, or is the exporter stuck at a particular stage on your end?

Hi Luca,
Thanks for the quick response!
It just “hung” there and wouldn’t export. Sat there for quite a while.
So I lowered the export quality and then it worked - but it cut off a portion of the stage. (I had expanded the stage to show more action.)
It exported fine as an interactive HTML - for me - but when my students submit HTML files back to me, I can’t see them.
Cheers,
Renee

@ProfoundlyAverage, I’ve pushed a few updates to the test branch as of yesterday. Would you be able to give an export of these another shot on test.wickeditor.com?

Also, if there is another issue, would you be able to follow the instructions here and let me know if there are any errors in the console? The console is what we use to help develop Wick Editor on the code side! (My video wont finish rendering!)