How to make physics

haha physics go brrrrrrrrrrrr

no but really how do i make physics i found code for collision but i wanna learn how to do physics

what kind of physics

if you’re looking for a platformer game like super Mario bros, try either my platformer engine or jovanny’s platformer engine. i think jovanny isn’t done with it yet though. mine is okay but not perfect.

if you want real 2d physics with the ability to… idk fling boxes around, i’d do research. that or use something like unity.

if you want 3d physics… well this is the best we have. it doesn’t have collisions but it renders 3d. i’d just use a 3d editor like unity instead of wick.

1 Like

what about my platformer engine

ok herbert

can you show me an example please

what kind of physics is like a collision physics

you mean like collide against a wall or a movable box

Yours is pretty good. We can do great things with it. Mine still under construction.

To be honest: to make physics takes almost god-like abilities :yum:

bit first i need to make a rigid body

does this count?

sure! ima see it
i pressed control + u and i saw the code your really talented!!!
but i maybe can use wind

wait
what does control u do

Not all devices have this shortcut, but what it does is open the source code of the active tab

This is the same as making a right click and selecting “View Page Source” in a tab.
Another way to view a page’s source is to add “view-source:” before the link in the address bar
(works in chrome, idk about other browsers)

Example:

This page’s link:

This page’s source:

(Paste links in address bar)

If you try this on an html version of a wick project, though, you still won’t be able to see the actual code of the wick file (until you translate the injected wick project data)

very impressive code!
As to your question: well… can you spawn angels? If not… :grinning:

ummmm
What does that mean?

1 Like

My Forum NEED HELP

hm, I was trying to make a joke, but jokes about THIS subject are flagged. Too bad :frowning:
Happy to see your code, lets move on.

1 Like

The system automatically flags post that contains some words… I think “g_o_d” is one of them.