Howler.volume errors when it shouldn't

Complete the following questions so forum users and Wick Editor developers can give you the best help possible! If the following questions are not completed, your post may be edited or removed.

Describe the bug
When i try to use Howler.volume in systematix, it throws an error despite the code being fine

To Reproduce
not sure, it just doesn’t

Expected behavior
The project runs normally

Screenshots

*Computer Information
Windows 10 21h1, web version of wick, firefox 88.0.1e.

Here’s the code i was trying to use
if (isKeyDown("enter")&&isKeyDown("h")) { Howler.volume(1.0); alert("Volume: High\nTest sound will play.") playSound("biosbeep") } if (isKeyDown("enter")&&isKeyDown("m")) { Howler.volume(0.5); alert("Volume: Medium\nTest sound will play.") playSound("biosbeep") } if (isKeyDown("enter")&&isKeyDown("l")) { Howler.volume(0.15); alert("Volume: Low\nTest sound will play.") playSound("biosbeep") } if (isKeyDown("enter")&&isKeyDown("o")) { Howler.volume(0.0); alert("Volume: Off\nTest sound will play.") playSound("biosbeep") }

1 Like

The issue appears to have fixed itself and 750-a has been released

1 Like

My question for you is: Do you know that Howler is not made by the wickeditor? The wickeditor uses it, but the errors associated to that sound library should not be reported in this forum, especially when you use it outside of the Wickeditor sound wrapper. (playSound, stopAllSound)