I have made a (very buggy) fighting game

press n and e and then click the button at the bottom

The game actually already has a rudimentary “engine”. There are some basic attack types already coded in, which are slash and projectile. The system for different characters with different attacks/animations has been coded in, and the physics is modifiable.

ok, but i added my character in the character select, and im animating so i have my own character, but how do i code it so it can actually go in the game, cuz i have litterally no idea what im doing. (side question, can people here be able to add their characters to your game, maybe after ur done adding your characters?)

and i have i problem, when i am adding all the other stuff like idle and that stuff,
they dont go through, it just stays with idle when i play it

check the animations and code already used

ok, i know i’ve been asking alot of questions but, i got 1 more, how do i make new attacks and add animations when i press the button for that specific attack

There’s a projectile clip that’s also used for melee.

by the way, the higher hp is, the more knockback is dealt, like smash bros.

oh ok thanks

btw how do i add a animation for when i shoot a projectile

FightingGame9-23-2022_12-41-39.wick (288.4 KB)
New version btw with new attacks for different characters

funny fighters (beta)11-16-2022_20-56-56.html (3.9 MB) this is mine

In the code for when somebody attacks, you can add a “gotoAndPlay” script

yeah, I checked it out in the madness duel post

1 Like

in the characters i added a goto and play after crouch, i tried it and it didnt work

i did it on player 2 cuz…y not

oh, I just realized I only put the new code in player 1 lol

o. I HAVE A idea, what if we collab the game so there is more characters

Yes, that’s a great idea!

BET, les do it!

do u want do do it with my characters and then add yours or, ur characters and then i add mine?