I like wick editor

it good

use all the time

10/10

8 Likes

that is completely right

2 Likes

Cuz yesss…I love it so much that help me make animation meme and things for YouTube

2 Likes

50% I like
50% I annoyed of the lagging…things…

4 Likes

i would rather say

90%I like

3 Likes

Wick is a great tool!

2 Likes

i give it 9/10

2 Likes

me too and -1 because of bugs

1 Like

Hm the bugs sometimes destroy all my work that is anoyoing or bugs are sometimes taking to much time to fix but overall a smove 7,5/10 but only because I like wick so much

1 Like

i like wick editor so much even when i started to animate in adobe animate …i became noob…but when i use wick editor…i became pro

3 Likes

Same​:rofl::+1: but you can get a bit limited in Wick

2 Likes

I agree - you can get a bit limited in wick - but compared to where I was before I started using Wick editor and after, I made HUGE improvements… I might actually consider coding for a career since it’s something I now enjoy doing :thinking:

It is true that there may be some bugs, but I was easily capable of reaching out to the creators of this site and the Wick community to get help from them when needed :wink:

I’ll give Wick a 10/10 - I appreciate all the effort that was put in it :+1:

4 Likes

yeah i really like wick i hate when i see when people use flip a clip because wick is just so much easier and better

1 Like

well different people like different stuff for example I used flipaclip when I didn’t have a computer to use wick and I didn’t know about wick

1 Like

I love wick editor too…aside it’s lagging and progress saver.

It is one of the tools that helped me start my youtube channel and I love it.

For example…this was made in Wick and I posted it on Youtube:

2 Likes

I love wick editor 100000000/10(-1) from me (the -1 is because of the bugs)