I’m Cleetus_Kernel but I forgot my password

Hey I’m Cleetus_Kernel and I recently lost my personal google account, cleetuskernelcornious@gmail.com. If you don’t believe me, check this I apologies if the title is terrible.

I believe you! :slight_smile:
But does google? They can be terrible if you lost a password… I went through the trouble of setting up 2F authoentication, but it is a chore :frowning:

Hope you get your account back!

regards,

Paul

1 Like

I almost had the same problem as you. It asked me something like when I made the account or something and I didn’t know any of the questions. I was “logged in” but had to sign in to something else with Google. I went to my Google Passwords to see if it had my password (which it didn’t), so I tried my password again, and suddenly it worked.

I suggest that you make sure your hands aren’t slipping and make sure caps is off. You should probably change your password to something memorable.

My pc recently broke down. Leaving all my files on my pc. It’ll be fixed in a month. And on my pc I always change my password because I keep forgetting it But I could access my gmail. Now I can’t. I’m using my iPad rn to access the wick forums. I haven’t touched this iPad in months since I got my pc.

Cleetus Kernel

I feel ur pain, I’m a master at forgetting passwords (mostly cause I
have to memorize a million). Hopefully, once u get access to your
account again, try to change the password and write it down
somewhere safe.

How am I supposed to change my password if I can’t access my pc.

:point_up_2:

Oh. Right. I forgot about that.

1 Like

at least you admitted :)

My computer’s fixed. So yeah.

1 Like

Doesn’t do that for me.

It does that for me for most sites, but I prefer having my passwords memorized, and I also have (only) two google accounts, so if a password is saved on one, it isn’t always on the other