I made my first HTML5 Animation

I made my first HTML5 Animation but I used a Wick Editor. I created my Codes for Play Button, It’s just like a Flash Movie but Tom Fulp like it. What if Luxapodular will create the New Wick Editor for Free App.

Capture
Stick Fight (My First HTML5 Animation) .wick (699.6 KB)

1 Like

Great work on this @AngryDuck16! We have been talking about a desktop app of the Wick Editor forever and we promise that we will eventually get it out!

2 Likes

Since this is your first html animation, if you’re going to post it online (not on wick forums), then export it as html first. Just so people wont steal your projects.

Okay. Unfortunately, I couldn’t upload the movie on Newgrounds because ZIP File is don’t work.

1 Like

You’re uploading it to the wrong portal.
If you want to upload your html zip, you have to upload it to the games portal. If you export your animation from Wick as a mp4 file, then you can upload to the
movie portal.

@colorsCrimsonTears I don’t think is a good idea because Newgrounds will ban me for the Game Portal. Wick Editor (1.0.5a) doesn’t have the MP4 File.

Really great! nice use of the explosion afterwards, too!

Aw, sorry then. I don’t think there’s anything else you can do.
I haven’t used alpha yet so I don’t know anything else that could help.

@colorsCrimsonTears It’s okay. If I upload a Game for HTML5 Animation but NG will not ban me or ban me.

So it’s ok to upload an html animation to the game portal?

@colorsCrimsonTears Kind of?

In that case, upload like so:

You can upload your zip here if you got the ok.

Actually, I just asking permission with Tom Fulp.

Hey @AngryDuck16 and all,

We’ve got an in progress video exporter that will be up in the next few weeks. It should simplify this whole experience!

3 Likes

It’s okay @Luxapodular @colorsCrimsonTears. I told Tom Fulp. I said “Can I upload HTML5 Animation” but He said “yes”. He programed the Movie File but Its works.Capturehttps://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/732511

1 Like

Hey, could I know how to upload a HTML5 animation to Newgorunds?

Try exporting your animation as a zip file. It should work.