I will redraw your characters

1. I will redraw only characters because I’m not good at making backgrounds so if you send a character with a background I won’t draw the background

2. your drawing can be badly drawn as long as I understand it I’m gonna draw it

3. well that’s all you can submit an image/wickfile/video of your character!

4. you can also have fun drawing other people’s character/s!

well guys i have lots of work animating and making games so i wont be drawing more characters for now while i take a beak you can post your characters

(I’m using my mouse pad to draw :skull:)

1 Like

this is my oc

1 Like

that was irrelevant to this post and broke my eardrums.

??? what …

the wick file was a stickman with a button that says play with loud audio and crashes wick dude.

oh then i posted the wrong thing

new oc

lets see how you redraw him…(my oc)

3 Likes

why do you need to redraw it it’s beautiful from what I can say

1 Like

because…i wanna see how someone else draw in the different way

2 Likes

Ok whatever you want to see styles

I suggest you try to put yourself into another drawing other than this because it’s gonna(I think) sharpen your creativity(actually I’m advising you and me because my self I’m stuck with the slime)

1 Like

. >u<…ok…
but i usually draw other things in my book…now it was completely full

2 Likes

I will Try it i wounder how good i can redraw you Beautiful character with my Style

1 Like

Oof its a Disaster my it looks like my style just works with my Characters You can check them out if you want
Redly
Rosi Dela Vita Remake

Here is my Try image
i didnt Finish it it was just to bad maybe i will come back to it but as of now i am just to bad sorry

2 Likes

its cute actually…man thats makes funny…i like it >u<

2 Likes

BACK! (from prayer I mean)
hmmmmmmm try to redraw my slime here is a pictureScreenshot (2)

I don’t know actually what to redraw from it but try to put your style into it and add additional stuff

i redraw and…it completely different than yours

6 Likes

My whyyyy! You broke my heart hhhhhh it’s totally different than mine and it’s better actually